Arthritic Health Benefits of Eggplants
Loading the player...Arthritis - The Health Benefits of Eggplant <p><a href="https://rheumatology-now.com/practitioner/dr-maziar-badii-rheumatologist-vancouver-bc">Dr. Maziar Badii, MD, Rheumatologist</a> and Sarah Ware, RD, <a href="https://smartfood-now.com/local/local-registered-dietician">Registered Dietician</a>, talk about the health benefits of Eggplant in relation to arthritis.</p>
Dr. Maziar Badii, MD, Rheumatologist and Sarah Ware, RD, Registered Dietician, talk about the health benefits of Eggplant in relation to arthritis.
Cooking Video : Windset Farms® Baba Ganoush Eggplant Dip
Loading the player...Windset Farms® Baba Ganoush Eggplant Dip Executive Chef Trevor Bird, Windset Farms®, creates an easy and delicious recipe for Baba Ganoush Eggplant Dip.Executive Chef Trevor Bird, Windset Farms®, creates an easy and delicious recipe for Baba Ganoush Eggplant Dip.
Windset Farms® Baba Ganoush Eggplant Dip
- 6 Adagio® Baby Eggplants
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Greek yogurt plain
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp fresh Chives, cut
- Feta cheese to taste
- 2 rounds flatbread
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Peel garlic and cut cloves in half.
- Cut a small slit into the eggplant and stuff with one half clove of garlic each.
- Place the whole eggplants in the oven for 1 hour until they are soft and wrinkled.
- Remove eggplants from the oven and let cool for 20 minutes until they reach room temperature. When cool, cut in half and remove insides into a colander. Put a clean dish towel or paper towel on top and push out any excess liquid.
- Place eggplant in a food processor and mix in Dijon, yogurt, salt, and olive oil. Pulse until you reach a hummus like consitancy. Mix in juice from ½ a lemon.
- Portion into bowls and top with chives and Feta cheese.
- Serve with warmed flatbread and enjoy!